Total Health Now Clinic London Excellent 5 Star Review by Saadia B.


http://www.totalhealthnow.co.uk 0845 689 1231 Total Health Now Clinic London reviews
5 Star Review

I participated in the online Breathing Retraining Course and loved it. I have struggled with breathing issues, childhood asthma and recurrent sinusitis and immune issues all my life. These issues worsened significantly after giving birth. With the breathing course, I've had a massive physical detox and can feel my symptoms changing. It also creates peace in my day through the regular breathing practice and helps me observe my thoughts better as I would in meditation. Kostas is a wonderful teacher, I feel relaxed which makes learning so much more effective, and supported when I need help. .....

Total Health Now Clinic
58-60 Marchmont Street
London England
WC1N 1AB

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.