Long Hair in London London Perfect Five Star Review by Donata A.



http://longhairinlondon.com 020 7495 9043 Long Hair in London London reviews
5 Star Rating

I have been on a long journey to finding the right care for my long hair and I can finally say I have found it. Neil is a true expert and I can finally relax knowing my hair is in the right hands. The trimming technique is amazing and allows you to keep your lengths. It really makes a difference if you are growing your hair. I have tried almost every hair product on the market and never found anything that truly works but I couldn't be happier with the products recommended by Neil! On top of everything else, the customer service is fabulous! I would recommend this place for any length of hair

Long Hair in London
22 Maddox St
London
W1S 1PW

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.